Natural Support For Infections
Use the “acute protocol” for all active infections: colds, flu, other respiratory, skin, dental, internal infections. In many instances, antibiotics are unnecessary. This protocol may also be used alone for acute infections.
- Echinacea or Echinacea with Goldenseal (tincture)
Suggested dose: 60 to 80 drops, 3 to 4 times per day. Take in a small amount (1 to 2 ounces) of water on an empty stomach (at least 15 minutes before meals or between meals).
- Immune Support:
1-2 capsules, 3 to 4 times per day. Take with Echinacea.
- Bromelain: 2 caps, 3 to 4 times per day between meals.
- Vitamin C (buffered): 1,000 mg every two hours throughout the day. Vitamin C is a natural anti-histamine.
- Fresh Garlic – crush 2-3 cloves of garlic and allow to sit for 10 minutes, Add to a cup of broth, preferably with 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, and drink. Repeat 4 or more times per day. FRESH garlic is highly antimicrobial.
- Goldenseal: 1-2 caps, 3-4 times per day. Goldenseal is one of the best broad-spectrum anti-microbials of all time.
After the acute infection is over, use this modified protocol to restore energy and immunity.